Snailing.....

ARGH! Something's not right.. I became slower...

3pm till 12am.. 9 damn hours.. I only managed to erect just the walls? OMG! WALLS only?! shiet la... what happened? now I need to realise that I need to work even faster.. I used to like can finish quite a lot in 9 hours.. hmm.. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention to my work.. and procrastinate.. distract myself through facebook and scrabble.. hmm.. what should I do? yes martin!! CONCENTRATE! FOCUS! huhu

Roommate's going home tomorrow.. So is 3 other housemates.. The house is gonna be so quiet~ hmm.. coz all the "loud" people are back to their respective hometown~ hmm..

BEST OF ALL!.. MY UHU GLUE is FINISHING!! eerkkk! gotta get UHU tmr from the bookstore.. My materials seems tak cukup~ the scale is so besar this time.. hmm.. should I get more materials?! I don't know.. It's almost the end of the semester.. I don't wanna end up keeping SO much trash at home la! like last time. all throw! haihz.. wat a waste.. hmm

Okay.. get back to work! smack*

Signing out

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.