Naughty Naughty!!

OMgosh!!!! I have not touch anything or did any progression to my IDP work since Monday! ARghh!! canot canot! i must start tonight!! right TONIGHT! OMgosh!!! yes.. must start tonight!!~ see la.. take extension for granted!!! heish!! I shouldn't be dragging more time on my drawings.. regardless.. i wouldn't know what problems I'll have to encounter!!~ OMgosh!!!! I'm freaking out!!!

and OMgosh!! cant someone just shut their fuckin mouth? like just shuddup?!! than talking!!~ worse than my granny?! tolong la! you're a man! you're older than I do! and you're worse than me! OMgoshh!!! Cant you notice I don't even wanna look into your eyes when you talk to me!? and you still keep talking?!! Omgosh!! cant u just shut up sometimes?~ eerkkk!! irritated!! Sometimes it's good to just keep quiet and let the plans flow~ and asking things whenever you feel like asking! yes! you're a straight forward person~ but have to control pls! you're just too straight! BENDUL betul!!~ OMgosh!! you're straighter and more bendul than the tiang lampu!! you're more naggy and talk talk talk more than any other granny!!~ eekkk!!~

Woohoo!! Subway lunch with classmates.. gotta get ready!

Signing out~ *irritated*

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

Lol, you caught my interest, who can that person be! Lol, that's funny.