It's is almost over...

Oh! I can't wait to get over the Retail Project..! haha.. woohoo! after months of effort and hardwork on this project.. it is almost over.. With only one week left, this is when the whole thing gets complicated! Have to come out with 3D drawings, 2D drawings and a good convincing presentation board! Omgosh!! Been ages since I did one.. hmm.. my 3Dmax drawings aren't great compared to some of my tutorial groupmates's who did extremely well in their drawings.. Mine like damn cheapo cartoon looking.. but their's like dynamic wey! I really mean it! hmm.. I'm so so nervous~ *shake it off*

Mr Leong's presentation's tomorrow.. hmm.. Haven't start a thing!~ I wish everyone goodluck in their presentation and retail project wtv submission~ hmm.. Also pray for a classmate who's undergoing a surgery..

Lord, give your blessing and strength upon her o Lord..~
Cheers!

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: