Headache

What a weekend of torture and pain! hahaha~

#Saturday
Scrabble Marathon went extremely unexpectedly well! I managed to beat some top rank scrabvets but sadly, lost to those I shouldn't lose too! argh! Overall, I managed to score 10 wins out of 15 games~ which is already quite impressive with a tough field that includes the current World Champion - Nigel Richards, Malaysia No. 3 - Aaron Chong, Scrabble Prodigies from Singapore - Shim Yen Nee and Marcus Goh, Witty Philipino - Marlon Prudencio (he WHACKED me crazily - his venomous 630points against my poor 282points) and the usual veterans - Jocelyn, Tengku, Mohd Ali, Vannitha, William Kang, Yeap Gim Sai and Paulette. Managed to learn few interesting bingoes/words - DIURONS, ESURIENT, EXOCRINE, OUTHAUL, RADOME, JEWIES, ROISTER, JOYLESS, TEUGH, BORTY and AFARA. Next mission will be Scramble Scrabble in Great Eastern Mall.. then Penang Open..

#Sunday
The Scrabble Marathon drained my energy off me that night! I came back at almost midnight and was already sleepy and feeling groggy. I went to sleep and got up about 10 something.. Started my model at about 12-ish after playing 2 games of Scrabble. *no discipline* In between making models, I went to Atria to get threads and wires for the model.. then went grocery shopping with Cani at Giant~ HaHa! I went grocery shopping while rushing my model which dues like Monday. Managed to get food pampering~ Came back.. had sandwich for lunch.. HaHa.. our filling was scramble eggs, bacon, ham, butterhead, cheese. It was SO GOOD.. Then continue do model.. at 7-ish.. cooked dinner for housemate.. Angie cooked Minced Meat with Mushroom.. I came out with these...


Stir-fried Dory Fish with Spring Onion and Ginger


Butterhead Salad with Tuna, Scramble Egg and Sausage

#Monday
... then continued doing model till 4.30 am.. thats when I reached my limit.. went to sleep for 3 hours.. got up at 7.30am and continued my model.. do do do.. didnt get to finish and went to class at 1.20pm.. showed her.. she was okay with it.. then she told us we got ONE WEEK EXTENSION! lalala.. ya da ya da.. so cool~ then Adelyn fetched me back coz I didnt drive.. came up to my apartment and I cooked lunch + tea + dinner for her~ LOL.. cooked quite a lot.. Scramble eggs, Sausages, Burger, Bacon, Baked beans - served with cucumber, butterhead and bread.. LOl.. sounds a lot right? but yea.. It was decent and pretty filling.. hehe... After she left.. I went to sleep till 10pm.. got up and start blogging.. but current status - head-ache, back-ache, shoulder-ache... *sigh* not planning to do anything now.. coz dun have the right state of mind...

hungry..
Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

Yumm, thanx for the meal :)

GabrIel said...

no problem... it was my pleasure cooking for you~ haha hope you didnt mind the impromptu simplicity~ :)