My 'Fruitful' Monday

I fell sick on Friday night and the whole of Saturday.. Saturday night was the worst when my headache was so bad that i barely can open my eyes.. hmm.. Sunday, I came out wit this.. and halfway doing it.. this baby of mine jatuh bedebab like nangka busuk! ~.~ thank god it's all in apiece now...he he... It's the final Kindy sketch model.. I told myself that I'll be doing like 10 sketches and one final sketch model.. basically i ditched sketchup model and working drawings on Friday! ha ha! So far only two sketches.. damn malas! Dah! after this pls finalize.. Puhlease!!
Went caroling just now.. Fetched Janice, Christine and Joseph.. hmm..Janice still sick.. teruk.. and I thought I got better until my voice cracked! ouch! and it's before my solo part! WTH?! there goes my seconds of fame! :(

Today's Samuel's birthday.. all of us chipped in for a cake.. Sweet.. we all caroling.. then tiba tiba sing Happy Birthday song with Julius on the guitar and everyone singing their hearts' out.. so cool! and Sam was totally surprised
(and touched i'd supposed)

Today is the Tridium celebration too.. got like free makan at the church parking area.. as my car was passing by.. I saw Satay.. then the menu list goes on... There's like Char Koay Teow, Curry Laksa, Popiah, Sotong Kangkung, Rojak, Roti Canai, Satay, Chicken Wings, ABC and the best thing is ROASTED LAMB!!! argh!! reminded me of Zizi's open house.. DAMN sedap!! yummay.. but too bad only getta have 2 little piece.. hmm.. eat till damn kenyang.. haha..!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!!!
God Bless the caroling members that our voices will be healed so that we can sing your praises with the angelic heavenly hosts.. Lord Jesus give us the strength and wisdom and perseverance that our effort and commitment in this caroling will bring joy and happiness to peoples' heart.. Lord Jesus, we also keep those who are sick and recovering in our daily prayers.. We hope with your heavenly praises, we could rejoice and bring laughter and happiness in everyone's heart.. We pray for your blessings oh Lord..

Signing out..

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

ian-ization said...

God bless u are alright now... Angel Gabriel likes to eat rums and raisins ice cream... ha. hey nice model eh.. try to capture every angle of it so that it looks more angleristic (no such word)... lolx...

GabrIel said...

angleristic? aikz.. wow.. BIG word man! ha ha.. Later la when Final model comes along.. hmm.. Ya.. first of all i'm not an angel but Gabriel likes to eat rumandraisins ice cream! Yummy! ha ha! dont you like it too?

ian-ization said...

hmmmm... try changing that word to 3D.. make more sense.. haha..