Happy New Year

I really still in a daze... no more 2007 in the dates in like few more hours.. so crazy!!! *blink blink*

2007 left me with A LOT of sweet memories!!! seems to be the BEST year!!! just because I dont quite remember the happy moments during the previous years.. LoL~ This year met me with so many close friends.. like Valerie, Janice, Julius, Henry, and the other Carollers.... I have new and superb classmates!!! at last, I got to know my juniors from FCA19 and seriously talk to them~ and crap... @Claire, Lydia, Jackson, etc... I at least won something in a Badminton Tournament.. I organized successfully a scrabble tournament.. I got closer to GOD.. I learn to make Nyonya delicacies..

This year also is the most disastrous year for me in Scrabble~! not gonna talk about it.. just leave it alone...~ hmm.. duno la.. seems like nothing bad at the moment...

I'm ditching so many countdown requests so far just to attend Samuel's New Year Alcohol-cum-Slumber-cum Countdown PARTAY!!!! hehehe~ so cool!! even cancel my plan to attend a specially-invited Liquor Party by One World Hotel Management @ One World Hotel~ LoL!! I dont care la.. friends are everything now~

In the midst of doing assignments and Benkay proposal.. yes.. Enjoyment is still part of New Year.. let's just celebrate and be jolly!!! I dont know if I'm getting drunk or not~ LoL! what will happen if I get drunk? hmm..

Okla.. people~ HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE!! and GOD BlesS!!!! I wish 2007 is a little bit longer.. coz the sales is ending so SOON!!!!!! huhuhu

p/s : new year's resolution??? nah.. tak payah la.. just another 'thing' yang i tak practice or believe~
Signing out..

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

theclaireychan said...

hoh.. u said and other crap.. CLAIRE, LYDIA, JACKSON..

T.T

you're so mean martiniiiii~~

haih.

i'm bored.

you're most probably at that super slumber-never-ending-flow-of-
alcohol-and-drink-till-you-
get-drunk-partay!
hahahahahaha.

i'm at home.

home is where the heart is.. for me lah.

hahahahaha.

happy new year. once again. :)

GabrIel said...

crap means talking nonsense and laugh over it... how mean can it be oo clairey?~~~~ aikz..

ya.. i was at the most super slumber-never-ending-flow-of-
alcohol-and-drink-till-you-
get-drunk-partay! LoL it's so fun and cool~ We had so much good food.. all mostly cooked by the host (bachelor), and gamble a bit and played UNO cards.. drank various sorts of liquor la.. Vodka, Baileys, Bacardi.. yummay~ hmm.. laugh so much.. we didnt sleep la.. played UNO till 6am.. took the host's dog out for walk in the park at 6.30AM! haha.. cool ler~~