Green Day

Came back from Malacca on Friday..

Malacca was fun.. Compensate all the lack of sleep I had during the Kindergarten project.. sleep like almost every time of the day.. got up at 8.45am to fetch mom to work then came back sleep at 11am until 2pm then eat lunch then sleep at 4pm-5pm then pick mom up from work then came back dinner then sleep back at 8pm-9pm then watch tv and sleep at 11.30pm.. hmm.. sleeping bonanza uh? Oh, my brother has a new cat.. hmm.. nameless.. but it's so cute.. it's been running around the house since it's born.. her mom delivered her beside the TV table.. so the living room is like her territory.. I enjoyed main main with her... she so cute...

Went to One Utama just now with Valerian.. it's so hard now having two Vals around.. (Valarie and Valerian) always get confused... Went shopping babey~~!! so fun.. Was in Padini Concept Store.. bump into Julius there.. then he told me Valarie was in One Utama too... hmm.. how cool... so, coincidently, Valarie suggests having dinner together after their movies since we were coincidently brought together.. so, Me, Val, Valerian, Andrew, Julius and Sue went to Charms for dinner.. hmm.. Lamb Charm was the main menu.. haha.. so cool.. the meat like burning in front of you... I jakun la.. :) I tergigit the cili padi in my loh see fun..! sweating all the way~ (malu man) ~.~ but it was damn cool la talking about caroling.. reminiscence of the good times we had.. how we will miss caroling soon.. no more routine like we used to have.. hmm.. huhu sobs sobs..

And this year's Christmas is basically the BEST Christmas I had.. Best food.. Lotsa cakes.. LOtsa giving.. Lotsa laughter.. fun.. Lotsa love and warmth from everyone in the Caroling team.. Lotsa bonding.. and Lotsa PREZZIES!!!! I got my baby now.. 3in1 printer.. So thankful~ My biggest prezzie so far~ I got donuts for Xmas too..

...and a green hoodie!!!! huhu!! everything is so green.. pampered myself with a green flipflops.. Went crazy in PULL AND BEAR today.. a new store in One Utama.. got the green hoodie there.. ok.. I know it sounds funny.. God knows why it's called PULL & BEAR.. It just doesnt connect.. hmm.. I googled PULL & BEAR but didnt get anything much.. just it came from Spain..

I quite like the bag.. hmm.. go visit la.. a nice place to shop.. summore now got sales.. GO! :) spent 8 hours in One Utama today.. farney.. never tot of spending so much time there shopping and not get my leg all worn out like I used to have.. Went makan at Carls Jr., Charms and Juice Works today.. hmm.. enjoying life it seems~
Tomorrow Samuel is organizing a partay.. slumber one.. with free flow of alcohol.. sleepovers are for those who are planning to get drunk.. he he~ Tomorrow is already the 31st~ so cepat la~ doesnt feel like New Year's Eve~ come on la~~ aiyoyo!! cannot take it~ Time flies just so fast~ oh oh!! The caroling team will be going to Cameron Highlands next week~ YaY~! and Ipoh food!! here we come!!!

Ya.. have not been updating much.. kinda busy.. but ya, blogging doesnt take much time aye? Claire~? :S Ha Ha

Signing out..

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

theclaireychan said...

i'll take that as a compliment okay, martin? can i call u martini?? LOL.

i'm so random.

well, at least you've been reading my blog. :)

tag laaa.. so i know. lol.

lately my posts very short.. unlike yours.. all so panjang wan.. so detailed..

btw, the kitty so kawaii neh~

haahaha.. happy new year!

GabrIel said...

hehe... Happy New Year.. i put ur name coz i know u'll read it~ LOL.. well, It's so me la.. detail.. blah..~ tag? huh? dun get it~ a bit stupid here~ LOL

Dun call me martini or i start call u CLEFAIRY!!!!!

theclaireychan said...

clefairy is already in one of my nicknames. SERIOUSLY.

dont ask. i have ALOT of nick names.

hahahaha. martini sounds nice. so high class. :)

tag as in.. erm.. say smth in my cbox? lol.

GabrIel said...

well, it depends whether i blend in the post or not ma.. sometimes i also duno what to say.. coz i'm so out of the picture~ aiyo.. dun call me Martini la.. so ghey~