Caroling + Movie - Kindergarten = Happiness

I just cant help it!!!!

you guys are going to hate me I know.. I watched National Treasure 2 Premier..
After Caroling... Weng Hoong called me and asked me if I wanted to watch the Premier of National Treasure 2 or not.. Of COZ i WAN! I ditched my homework aside and boo hoo! I went to Cineleisure after just exiting The Curve.. Lame! He called me like 3 minutes too late! heish..! But he made my day...! The Movie was good...~ "The Book of Secrets~~~~" fa la la la la... I enjoyed the movie without thinking of the kindergarten.. okay.. I know I am fine.. ~ hmm consoling myself.. Anyway.. It's a good recommendation of movie..


Oh.. today's the last day of Caroling at La Gourmet, The Curve.. Athika dropped by.. so nice of her~ Today they served us with French Bread with this Egg Mayo and balsamic Vinegar.. it was nice! and this super delicious moist chocolate cake!!!!! the base is Oreo crumbs.. I know~ I can taste it.. so yummay~ The La Gourmet manager basically prepare like a banquet after each performance and have table setting summore.. with candles and flowers and stuffs.. Just see below.. so cantik rite? We're like hungry sharks attacking the food~ swoosh* the next thing you know the food just gone like that! and and!! the best thing is.. the manager proudly proclaimed "If not enough, ask for more okay?" we're like "OKAaaayyyyYYY!!!~~~~" Basically we did asked for more.. sausages.. pls la! so sedap!


Today I am really not in the mood at ALL! I hate last minute decisions without any considerations.. simply do things without everyone's consent... Just do things according to one's own liking.. Hate it! Someone basically did it and I am really unhappy... I don't know why it struck me so much but I just dun feel comfy like that.. hmm.. Just dun trouble everyone by doing that la.. pls!

Leisure is officially over.. It's now Leisure - Movie - Caroling = Kindergarten @.@
I don know what to name my kindy.. hmm.. suggestions?
It's back to work now..


Signing out..

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Foong Wai said...

was a nice day, wasnt it?
and the equations too. lol

ahh i've a suggestion for ur kindy: the cubicles! lol okla jk. thought of using that for mine before i settled for a lamer one.

how about actcubes? supposed from active cubes, but the relative closeness to 'act cute' is impossible to miss, aye?

seriously. :)

GabrIel said...

I'd decided on Dice-A-Roo.. thanks for the ideas tho.. he he