I'll be home for Christmas

Yay! i'll be going home in a while..

NTV7's performance was pretty much an embarrassing thing la.. So malu.. the cue was wrong.. timing off.. miscommunication with the production crew.. Sharifah Aleya was already rolling her eyes.. I'm like WTH~ Nvm.. despite the bloopers.. we did marvelously well~~ Bravo!!

Guess what~ I bump into Hannah Tan in the studio!!!!!!! argh.. and she mistaken me as someone she knew.. and basically talked to me and I was shocked~ i'm like @.@ what?~ hahah~ nvm.. she's pretty.. just bit over la her makeup~ aijo..~

I'm goin back today and will be back on Friday.. I cant wait la... Hehe.. singing in Life Mass in our own groups.. so cool~

Really wanna thank Patrick who had help me polished my voice.. I felt a lot more confident now to sing with my own voice.. tho i have the tendency to imitate voices.. hmm.. and just realise that I can hit high notes as well~ hmm.. Thanks Pat... Also to Jules, Val, Janice, Henry, Anthony, and the others who helped and supported me thru all this caroling practices and also thank you for tolerance~ Love you tots!!!

and again.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Praise the Lord
Signing out..

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

I came back from genting at 6am..
and only manage to catch ur performance on ntv7 around 9:30am..
:P
I saw your silly face with your sudden smile and all. ahhaah!
You all looks good on the camera and on tv too~! ^^