I knew I'm gonna get this somehow...

The rules are:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules..
2 .List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight (8) people..

(+ with a picture of you in black & white)



1. I'm not related or attached to the girl in the picture.. She's just a close friend (for those who kept wondering)
2. I am facing financial problems
3. I am a super complainer
4. I crave for ice cream, donuts and cakes
5. I want a printer for my xmas present!
6. My face is in dry-mode now.. moisturizer~ (hinting*)
7. I love receiving gifts and prezzies.. and I like giving too (depends on budget la~)
8. I LURVE all my friends!!!! *cuddle & huddle*

I tag ZiZi, Adelyn, George, SuChing, Valerian, Tess, MeiTheng and Claire(dunno who else liao yang belum kena tag..~)

Out to caroling now.. :D

Signing out

10 scoop(s) of icecream:

ian-ization said...

-.-'''''''

ahching said...

i want odm classic watch for my christmas present..aih..expensive..

Magdalene-Sophie said...

i did comment (on your wisdom teeth one) :P
hahaha... hmmmmmmmmmm i STILL wonder who's that girl in the pic :P:P

GabrIel said...

janice la...~ u cant recognise her?

theclaireychan said...

boo yaaaaaa! ahahahah! so cute la ur posts.. so funny. especially on MSID.. catfight oh~

hahaha.

i'll do the tag when i'm done with work! hehehehe!

see u at college.. hmm~ in 3 weeks time. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

btw, u like giving presents right? i'll expect one from you then. ;)

theclaireychan said...

btw, it's me claire. ahaha.

GabrIel said...

glad u enjoyed it claire.. btw.. i'll be performing in the Curve in randoms days..
Tuesday @La Gourmet at 8pm
Thursday @Sunway Pyramid at 5pm
Saturday, Sunday, Monday @Marche at 7pm

Hope to see any of u guys there.. pls come! I'll be very happy to see you guyz..~ mwuah!!!

CRIZ LAI said...

7. I love receiving gifts and prezzies.. and I like giving too (depends on budget la~) <--- want a present? Slowly wait lar. Want to give a present? **pathetically looking** I'll need a scoop of Haagen Daaz, maybe a donut and a beer.. LOL

How you doing over there? It has been some time since I last spoke to you. Anyway, have a nice Christmas ahead. Merry X'mas!

You can find me at http://www.crizlai.com as well.

theclaireychan said...

hahahaha. u didnt get back to me on the presents thing.. LOL.

i'll try to come if i have time! :) would definitely wanna see you SING YOUR HEART OUT.. like terpesona~~

aaah aaah~

hahahahahaha. dont mind me. i'm lame.

until when are u caroling?

GabrIel said...

caroling until the 24th of December.. Ya.. bring ur friends along la.. it'll be great! ha ha~ prezzie? er... patience is a great virtue.. dun ask la~ :) just 'wait'! :P