Merry Christmas

It's the time of the year again~ Gonna make this sweet and simple~

Julius, Valerie and Henry enjoyed the Bagels I got for them just now...~

Janice like the shape and color of the bag I bought for her(except for the minor patterns she dun like it~ sobs~)

I got the most hugs and hug the most this Christmas!!

I had buffet dinner again in One World Hotel.. ~.~

I am going to miss caroling SO much~ till next year...

I am going back to Malacca tomorrow after the NTV7 show...

I miss my family back home... I miss all my friends already...

I am looking forward for Valerian's visit to KL...

I am appearing LIVE on NTV7 tmr...

and.. Today's Jesus's Birthday!~~!!!~!~!~!~

MERRY CHRISTMAS

GodBless and be gooD!!! love ya lots folks!!~

GoodNight

Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Cassie the Missy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GabrIel said...

Merry xmas to u too!! have a good holiday!