Good or Bad News?

erm.. I can feel my first wisdom tooth! It's coming out.. I can just feel it with the tip of my tongue.. hm.. it's so tiny.. but it's coming out!

ok.. what should i expect next? fever? pain? some people said when the wisdom tooth is growing.. it's excruciating pain you'll face.. hmm.. is it true?! wey.. i scared la! not at this moment la please.. I got caroling and kindergarten to finish first... okay.. i'm feeling a bit pain d! thanks for thinking too much!

or it is not painful at all? like any other tooth when it grew last time.. as if i remember how I felt the first time a tooth grew.. hmm..

Ok.. better get back to kindergarten proj now.. ciaoz

Signing out

6 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

chill la.. 3 of mine are out already.. it wasn't that painful la. just a bit.
no headaches whatsoever pun.
or maybe it depends on the individual.. hehe

ian-ization said...

Mayb u will get PMS when u grow wisdom.. lolx...

anna said...

hallo martin!
which claire? chan?

hahha..ya i heard wisdom tooth is painful n brings fever too =/ all the suffering n not say it gives wisdom also..hahaha
wah caroling! so fun.... =)

GabrIel said...

ya.. the one classmate with johnnathan..~ hehe.. hey.. dun scare me..! i just came back from caroling with some under privileged kids.. and it was SO much fun! really..

Anonymous said...

my friend got hers pulled out and apparently it's PAINful >.<

Magdalene~ :)

GabrIel said...

woi... now i'm freaking out!