Did I just Stepped into Heaven?

Today's caroling was as usual.. Great!!! Marche is still filled with DEAF people who just cant seem to appreciate good music.. exceptional for the crowd outside who stopped by.. geez...

One World Hotel~ First time caroling there today.. The ambience was nice.. The Acoustics was fabolous!!! F-A-B-O-lous!!! WE sang by the huge xmas tree... and beside this gingerbread house.. so nice... however, we did draw a small crowd outside there.. not much.. but still ok.. sometimes it's kinda lame coz it's like having a stage play and there's only one person sitting in front in the audience seat watching you do yer thing! WTH!

However, as we proceed to the coffeehouse.. hmm... Everyone greeted us.. all smiling.. anticipating a good show and yes, we did put up a great performance.. there's even a bunch of kids dancing in front of us with their mum.. all so kkeeeuuutttt!!!!! ok.. after the performance.. we were informed THAT we can just have free flow of food in the buffet area...ok lemme list down the food in the buffet... just name it!!!

1. Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Oxtail and asparagus Soup
4. Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Squid, Duck, Fish, Crab, Shrimp
5. Tempura, Sushi, Jellyfish (pickled), fresh OYSTER!!!, muscles, ABALONE!!!!, Sashimi
6. Dimsum, Pau, all types of bread, satay, yongtaufoo
7. all kinds of salad with all kinds of dressing
8. Cakes, Biscuits, Scones, Shortcakes
9. Ice Cream
10. CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!!!!

Basically there's many more.. I just cant name everything.. seems endless.... I overeat!!! now feeling so bloated.. like wanna puke!!!! Oh.. this is my first round... Had the black colored pasta, mushroom salad, chicken, roast beef, stirfry beef, lettuce... etc.. LoL
And as you proceed to the sushi bar.. hmm.. fresh FRESH!!!! OYSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh.. going nuts over this.. it's SOOOOooooOOOO good.. no fishy smell.. it's just freshness!!!!! slurppp* :P
Janice having the time of her life coating the little strawberries with ultimately thick coating of chocolate... I had my share too... hahahaha
It's just "orgasmic!" as Julius would say.. ha ha! really really good quality chocolate.. hm.. The little sourness of the strawberries with the sweet yet bitter taste of chocolate.. just blends so well and is singing harmonies in on your taste buds... OMG!!! did i just stepped into Heaven?
and it's all on the house babe!!!!!! it's FREE!!! ha ha!
I over indulged! hmm.. yes.. I take God's gift to the fullest.. after so long caroling.. this is the MOST satisfying thing ever!!! I really ended my 2007 with a exploding tummy! ha ha! I feel so guilty now eating too much.. Hmm... *slap! I'm just having one big and compact unity pack!! haih.. feeling so not used to it now.. hmm... If there's another banquet like this tomorrow.. god pls help me..!!! I think I better control from now or I'll be looking like Santa... hmm.. I just had a week of meal in one night~

*burp*
Signing out

8 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

Next time i shall join a charoling group just for all the food..
GGGggrrr...

GabrIel said...

hahahaha! you sure gain weight wor.. you wan ar?~ hahaha

Amane Chong said...

gain weight better than nothing to eat right?? hahaha!
it's FREE~~!!!

GabrIel said...

Oysters, abalone, sashimi, tempura, just makan until u puas~ non stop.. my fren had a big CHUNK of raw salmon ok!! crwazzeee!!!!!!

Amane Chong said...

*blinding fold my eyes*
*both hands covering my eyes*
I see nothing.. read nothing.. know nothing.. what a wonderful world.
Hahahhaha!

GabrIel said...

what a wonderful world... *puffed*

ian-ization said...

U think the three wise man go eat buffet b4 going to see Jesus meh??

GabrIel said...

LoL... The three wise men made a wise decision - went for buffet dinner.. Allelulia Jesus.. Happy Birthday but chocolate n cheese just made my day~