Best Christmas

All these years, I've always wanted to have a perfect Christmas with lotsa sharing, giving love to the people out there and sing God's praises to bring them joy and happiness... The Caroling team did it! We ROX!!! It'd been a very very memorable and wonderful experience with these bunch of Music lovers.. really~ I've bonded with a few of them and we clicked perfectly.. it's so so nice coz there're some people you can relate to and really have strong wavelengths.. I just love it! God's gift this year is bountiful~ God gave me lotsa 'orgasmically' GREAT superb friends!! (Boohoo Julius~) I love ya'll~~~ God gave me the chance to be part of the season of giving.. doing charity and good too the poor and needy.. those less fortunate people.. bringing smiles and joy to them as we sing.. It reads in their faces that they enjoyed it so much that they kept asking for more.. (we're human.. tired know sing so long..) and Mom just told me that bro is in the Choir as well.. my bro is also part of the season of giving.. more than receiving.. Here's the caroling team..

Lawrence, Samuel, Me, Logan, Irene, Shirley, Regina, Paola, Annie, Christine, Valerie, June, Crisabel, Henry, Marie, Lucky, Roosie, Janice, Kenis, Patrick and Alex
... mmm.. talking about receiving.. I feel like a baby again...... hmm.. In the comfy of the softest crib.. cradled in the arms of my most beautiful mother... getting overflowing tender love and warmth.... Genuine love... This year God gave me the same feeling again.. I'm always surrounded by people who share the same faith and belief... Who really care for me and took great care of me where ever no matter what.. It's so nice.. coz you know somewhere out there, there's someone who will really be there for you through thick and thin.. it's just great!

Praise the Lord for wonderful godsend Angels to me...

Venessa bought me J.cO Donuts.. coz she know I am craving for it! Love u babe!! muahh!! XoXo.. I'm getting a printer for my Xmas present! Best thing is I can choose!! hehe i'm Damn happy and excited.. and grateful as well coz at least someone there who really understand my situation~ I'm so so thankful! LoVe you too!!! Hugs..!!!

Praise the Lord for the wonders of 2007.. Hoping 2008 will be a better year..
2 weeks holidays officially starts NOW!!

Signing out..

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

~DollyAyuRaY~ said...

Haha i knew it's you...
i thoight i saw someone familliar!!!
so its you the one who carolling in Sunyway Pyramid the other day!!!
haha
anyhow...
merry christmas~

GabrIel said...

oh!! u were there and u didnt come to greet me!!~ sob sob.. ahaha... Merry Christmas to you too.. God Bless..!!

~DollyAyuRaY~ said...

i was up 1 floor away from you...
i dont think you want me to scream like keith right`~`

haha u ah tag claire oso tak tag me fine already...blek...