My First Caroling Outing With 'da' Kids

After completion of the sketchup, I finally decided to join the other carolers to Home of Peace.. There were basically about 12 kids there.. They are under-privileged kids who are so sweet and playful.. Just love hanging out with them..

We chipped in and with the funds we had, we got them dinner (Lotsa KFC with extras and Domino's Pizza!) I basically ate and ate a lot coz didnt had proper lunch.. hmm.. and my 'sore throat' felt better after taking 3 pieces of fried chicken, some mashed potatos with coleslaw and pizzas.. hmm.. And all this while I'm abstaining from it! It's helping me to recover.. :P

Patrick carrying Samiah with Anthony hugging the kids.. They're just little bunch of angels.. so adorable and lively!
We sang about 10 songs altogether.. It was great.. though there were some flaws here and there, but the caroling went smoothly.. We got the kids going.. and the caretaker were singing-a-long with us.. how cool~ they requested all the "stamina-packed-high-ranged-vocals-powerful" songs la! Oh! Holy Night, First Noel and Mary Did You Know? (which we didnt sing~) to name a few..
.......And then.. it was their turn to perform.. they perform a very nice rendition of 3 songs.. recorded the last part.. where Christine started playing the piano and when they forgot their lyrics, we added melody and sing-a-long with them.. As an amateur, they
were superb.. hmm.. Enjoy~


After Caroling, went back to the GYM and had a brief discussion as there were additional events to our already-tight schedule.. then we also talked about the costumes.. Crisabelle - our wardrobe manager bought this scarf with this labuci and glitters and it looked so 'MakCik' First word came out from Henry's mouth was, "so ghey!" haha..~ Then we debated on how we should tie and wear it.. I swear I'm not part of it UNTIL Patrick came to me and fixed the scarf.. terpaksa la.. become model for the others to choose which tie-ing design is the best.. hmm.. settled with the scruffy scarf inside the collar.. hmm.. like cowboys.. got the picture?

these are the rejected ones la~ (Baby Logan, Anthony and me~)

Indeed it was a long day.. been reading lotsa ppl blogging about DuaBelas.. I'm still finding materials and time to blog about it.. er.. I know I'll be way back in time.. Prob just skip the DuaBelas post la.. everyone already talked about it~ Cant wait for the next caroling.. It'll be fun~
God Bless you guyz..

Signing out..

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

see no one give you a scoop
there i come.

*blank*

hahah!