-untitled-

I'm really moved.. looking at my friend's achievements in life..

When we're in highschool.. no one would ever thought what will they be in life.. Looking at my friends.. the goals they set, the things they achieved and are always happy in their choices made me feel so happy for them.. yet envious.. I'm envious because they have goals in life.. they know what they wanna do.. wanna be and wanna reach in their life..

What do I have? I'm looking back at my own life.. my past.. my present.. Am I dreaming a lot for vague things to happen? I kept asking myself what goals I have in life? I felt I have none.. despite working hard in every assignments.. I realised I always gave up halfway or while reaching the end.. I am a perfectionist.. but during critical times.. I give up.. I don't think I like improving my work.. I just stick to the simplest way of handling stuff and end up being upset and hard on myself for not working just that little bit harder~ I have no one to blame but myself..

Coming out here to study was already a huge dilemma in my life.. Family matters* But I'd to strive~ and happily, I did went through a lot of things and I'm happy coz I've encountered and accomplished many good things.. Throughout my whole 21 years living... I've never been satisfied with things around me.. I don't know.. I'm getting lost... I'm hearing God's calling..

Sometimes, tears do help you release that pain inside..

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: