I heard ya, Adelyn....


I don't know who reads my blog.. but if you are reading it.. check out this site and find yourself wiggling around with the oh-my-god-so-adorable honey bees and learn facts about berries! how cool is that!? I felt a little like Haagen Daaz are afraid to lose these berries then they'll have to drop some ice cream flavours from their menu.. hmm.. Go see! and yes Adelyn.. I sahut your cabaran already! haha~ let's see who's next.. then we'll have a whole committee of bees! LOL

Signing out
*omgosh! why am I damn free? I should've work on my essay! huhu~

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

Pike-chan said...

thanks for the tips.. certainly looks cute!

GabrIel said...

ahh.. at last a comment.. been waiting for quite some time now! hahahah~

Zuliana said...

i got myself a bee too :)

Nyle said...

eh! I thought i commented d, it didn't show! Welcome to the hive, beady eyed beembo, friendly looking lil thing!