Busy Weekend

Marie Digby's showcase on Wednesday was great! will upload pictures once I get them from Zizi..

Interview was over yesterday... I think it went great! Probably might be booked for the job! muahahaha! It went surprisingly fast.. hmm..

Pinups for MQA already done! so tired! gotta sleep now before heading to Ampang Great Eastern Mall later to meet Vannitha and Gaythri for the Scramble Scrabble thingy..

Weekends gonna be hectic as I'll be co-organizing the Scramble Scrabble 2008 by Great Eastern Mall and Eventus Asia.. Bringing my PC there.. so hopefully can finish my essay and working drawing there! Can't wait..

Monday's gonna be public Holiday! and it means partay!! planning to go out kai kai or something! but that depends on the amount of completion for my assignments! erghh!! some classmates already done with prototype! eekk!! jeles!~

Tuesday submission for Mr Leong's Study Visit Report and Ms SinAi's Working drawing.. hafta finish!! hmm...

So it's gonna be a postless blog for these few days unless something really really exciting and interesting popped out of no where! :)

Ciaoz

0 scoop(s) of icecream: