Slept at 1.00 am...

4.00 am
*alarm... alarm*

sleep back

4.30 am

*pat.. pat...*

got up.. get ready.. gonna fetch my housemate to KL Central Bus Terminal.. She's flying off to Kedah.. back to her hometown..

4.35 am

*press.. PRESS!!!*

ALAMAK!! lift rosak~ take staircase.. 4 floors down.. *barely even panting.. not even a lil!*

4.45 am

*OII!! OII!!!*

WTH!? that crazy bus conductors trying to lure customers to take the earlier buses.. crazy guys.. shouting like mad! macam nak gaduh! housemate left exactly at 4.45am to LCCT.. Me and Kathryn left for early breakfast!! went Dim Sum in SS2.. yummy...

6.00 am

*Press.. PRESSSSS!!!*

Aiyok.. Lift still rosak.. walk 4 floors up again..... -_-" *ok.. still no panting.. was quite full after the breakfast.. so a lil exercise will do..* reached home.. online~ check email.. blog jumping.. load my Pokemon~ muaahahhaa..

7.00 am

*zzzzzz....zzzzzz*

SLEEP~

7.05 am

*knock!! knock!!*

Door opened.. "what is it?"... "Can you help me carry my luggage down the stairs? the lift still rosak~" but I just wanna sleep.. haihz... "OKAY!" Carry that luggage.. daymn! heavy siot!!! Gold bars loaded! haha.. walked down... swear to GOD! the staircase was so narrow.. I hit the railing.. "ouch!" The luggage wheel scratched my skin on my feet "ouch!" *okay.. at this stage still okay.. going down the stairs is not that tiring.. no panting :P.. okay! maybe a lil* Went back upstair... reach home~ *now I'm really panting!* calmed myself down and went to sleep...

7.25 am

*vibrate... vibrate...*

"yes?" "Eh.. no taxi.. can you fetch us outside?? we wanna take taxi there.. but so far to walk" "Aiyok.. okay.. I send you guys to the LRT station la.. wait~" Grabbed my keys and wallet and phone..

*P-R-E-S-S!!!!*

Lift still rosak! DAYMN! walked down the stairs again.. went picked them up and sent them to Taman Paramount LRT station.. then I drove home.. It was a very nice morning~ wanted to go jogging instead of sleeping coz I don't want anymore surprises!! but... the staircase had done enough for me... reach the apartment.. Lift is still ROSAK! apalar.. walked up again~ *okay this time is real panting!* Reached home! tak boleh tahan adi! went to SLEEP!

9.30 am

*knock knock*

I swear I was sleeping like a baby.. My housemate ask me how to go to the LCCT airport.. I said No and terus balik tiduR! hahaha.. So jahat.. but then I can't resume my sleep.. thinking ways to help her coz she left her IC with the housemate who is flying off at 11am.. But I couldn't think of anything.. In the end she drove to LCCT with Kathryn.. I was just too tired to follow.. I slept till 10 until Cani (the one in the airport) called me! ERGH! Betul betul can't sleep~ So many disruptions!..

10.30 am

Fine.. rise and shine! dun wanna sleep adi!

Sometimes I feel I'm just an oh-so-nice-person... haha...

Signing off

0 scoop(s) of icecream: