Don't Be Ambitious

If only you could finish your work in one day Martin.. Two long days in Great Eastern Mall and you're stuck with your essay? What crap did you write?! It was a mess! And what about your working drawing? Did you touch any of those? NO! What is going on with you!?!!

*worried*

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

psssst, i spent two days at home and my essay is still a mess. At least you were out doing something productive, lol. don't be so hard on yourself.

Zuliana said...

chill dude, you'll get by this, like you always do :-P

GabrIel said...

oh.. cepatnye got reply.. it feels so good realising people reading my blog like so cepat right after i post this not long ago..

Adelyn : I know you can do this.. coz you work so fast! and the fact that you can be nocturnal like for the whole night is beneficial.. I'm useless esp on late nights with persistence and sharpness... Writing essays for you is like ABC.. I wanna read ur essay pls!

Zi : Sometimes, it is good not to overrate me.. like I always do doesnt mean I'll get to weasel my way out that easily this time.. hmm.. I am really not focused enough! Chilling.. but worried gak la..

Henry Yeo said...

erm...was that you berating yourself?

GabrIel said...

sort of... but i am not saying Scramble Scrabble wasted my time.. I enjoy organizing tourneys! hahaha