Planning My Time

10 Things I'm Expecting in 30 days

1. IDP Prototype Submission
2. IAC Essay Submission
3. PTS Working Drawing Submission
4. Internship interview
5. MQA Presentation
6. Scramble Scrabble
7. Cousin's Wedding
8. Singing for Mass
9. Going back to Malacca
10. ICT Penang Open Scrabble Championship 2008!!!

10 Ways of Ensuring I'm Prepared for these

1. Hoping to finish prototype by Wednesday
2. Procrastinating.. Probably writing it tomorrow
3. Untouched~ Collect dust adi..
4. Still looking for suitable outfit.. Portfolio *checked*
5. WTH.. It's not important~
6. Looking for a laptop to borrow.. Yummy benefits! *grin*
7. Promised! Sealed! Have to go~ Must finish all my stuff by next weekend!
8. Getting my throat fully cured.. It's been sore since God knows when~
9. Wash my car.. get enough rest.. find a companion~ hmm
10. Practise practise practise! haha..

1 and ONLY way to make sure everything's fine
*SLEEP*

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: