Random

I won Marie Digby showcase Tix!!! yay!~!!~ haha.. don't know they will send me the GAP merchandise or not le~ hmm.. *cross fingers*

I ditched my assignments for 2 days already.. Omgosh!

I will be having tutorials with two lecturers tomorrow.. hopefully everything will turn out right~

I'm singing for a wedding this Saturday in SFX.. busy!

Adam is coming over on Friday for Scrabble Jamming!

I'm co-organising the Scrabble Scramble in Great Eastern Mall next weekend~ Busy

Cousin's getting married the weekend before final presentation!~ Oh NO!!!

I don't know when to start prototype! ergh.. malas wey~!

My housemates are back!!!~ yay!! The house so quiet without them~ but they are leaving tomorrow.. and by Friday.. everyone's gone! :( for TWO MISERABLE WEEKS! gonna miss their nuisance!! hehe

Addicted to Pokemon and watching them over these two days! shiet.. haha..

My bed is contaminated with two big FLEAS! haihz..

p/s FLEAS = my two annoying housemates who made lotsa noise and sleep on my bed~! :P
Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: