Never-ending

Espousing Zizi's and Adelyn post, ta da!! Mine's up next.. This is the only project in Year 2 which really tests my willingness to work hard and spit everything out! But I know I'd not work hard enough! Been very lazy.. and being lazy means less impressive work.. After spending more than 2 dreadful and dramatic months~ haha.. here's the final result..

Started of with these sketches..

Some 3D images produced.. was quite pleased with the results since we just started learning 3dMax.. :)


Mostly are display areas.. Feedback session by the lecturers was just okay okay only la.. Blame me for being lazy!! One said she didn't understand my space.. nothing special.. ya da ya da.. Another said nothing attracts him interiorly.. but love the facade.. Another said she thought I applied what I'd proposed into the concept and works well.. bla bla.. Didn't even bother to look at my model~ hmph.. She tore top part of my model!! huhu.. :(

the cut-section area..

display area in the middle

aerial view of the whole model

Thanks Zizi for the pictures.. and the yummy cupcakes! my housemates were so happy eating them~ haha.. expect more orders! LOL.. I've not started any of the assignments due tomorrow and Tuesday.. what happened to me.. I really don't know.. I wanna go Kiara Park jogging.. Jo had been asking me everyday! "did you exercise today?".. I don't wanna lie every single day.. ahaha at least I won't feel bad and can happily said I did! haha.. Can someone teman me? haihz.. don't wanna go alone~ :(

Signing out


2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

hahah dia pun nak letak jugak! hehe ;)
hey hey, no worries bout the pics n cupcakes.. glad u guys liked it! especially the birthday girl! hehee

GabrIel said...

mesti ar!! i jeles okay! haha.. Tapi mine so ugly kalau nak letak tepi yours! hahaha..