I am wide awake


I can't sleep... for some bloody reason, I can't sleep...

Back from my Hatyai trip.. I'm really exhausted and all drained out due to the stupid 14-hour-bus-trip back from Hatyai to Malacca.. Then another 2 hours of driving all by myself from Malacca to PJ.. Anyway, I'm back to White Board Studio.. And yay! so many things piled up just for me~ But boss was great.. let us off early.. Gonna be so busy doing finishin touches for this house.. then prepare the Hitachi setup thingy.. then gonna attend this event representing the company.. aiyo.. so banyak things to do.. but that's it for this week.. Can't believe it's already approachin August! That means one more month to go to finish off Mr. Leong's work! oh no!!! I'm so so so not prepared! haha.. haven't touch a thing yet! Anyone to second this statement?

Oh!! My roomie's attached to my housie! aiyo.. Got a shock! Coz wasn't expecting it at this time.. and I was the last one to know! felt so stupid! heish! Feel bit weird but.. right... I'll get used to the lovey doveys.. hahaha..

Gotta force myself to sleep now! It's freakin 2 am! and I need to work tomorrow!!! argh.. Nightz~

*I'm still shocked!*

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Martin, I saw the link of your blog from Adelyn's blog...
Hmmm, "My roomie's attached to my housie!", oh my, it that what you told us when we met 2 days ago??? ok, i sound so "pat", ahaha...

GabrIel said...

ya!!!! i was shocked too! i knew abt their relationship THAT VERY NIGHT! haha.. nvm.. we sama sama pat! LOL! hahahaha