Happy Birthday Bryan

Adrian and Bryan
Me and Bryan
tard faces.. LOlx
Was rushing my 3d rendering at work to make it in time for Bryan's birthday celebration.. So me and Adrian planned a makan with him at Curve.. But! My work finished a lil bit too fast.. and I was bored to death in the office watching my colleagues render their 3d works and fishing all the way.. It was a really humble dinner and a filling one! that no one manage to finish the food and we only ate quarter of the cake.. boo! Happy Birthday Bryan!
Oh.. this is so random~! was browsing through my phone card.. I realised how much I miss O' Briens!!!!!!! hahahaha... These Bry-iens really eating me up! hahaha!

*tired and needs lotsa rest*

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

hehe that's my hot chocolate! :)
oooh now i feel like having obrien's too! lol

GabrIel said...

ya! it's yours... ha.. I miss it too! let's meet up for obriens some day!!!

Pike-chan said...

waaaaaah... bryan looks good oh, keke

Pike-chan said...

eh.... oopsss... i mean adrian, LOL

GabrIel said...

it's the quality of the photo! :) haha.. nothing to do with the protagonist! :)