First times..

Look at that!!
Ha.. Ha.. can you believe it! it's my first dance class! huhu! HipHop some more.. I went to watch Sepi on Monday with Bryan at One Utama.. it's indeed one of the best Malay movies so far! Heart-felt! nice! and yes! apparently, as expected, we are the only Chinese in the cinema hall! haha... Then met up Adrian and got drag along to Smash Studio in Kota Damansara for Bryan's dance class.. haha.. His students are all working ladies.. it was really nice! He's a great instructor.. the moves just got me Scrambled! haha!

Today is my first day of work! White Board Studio is indeed a very very nice place! haven't explore all the materials in that place yet.. but I'm sure I'll learn a lot! and make sure this time I'll get V-ray! haha.. It was my first day and I am working on a project today by myself! It's a Watch Shop for Red Army Watches.. hehe! My colleagues are all my age, and all are from MIA.. they're really nice~ all of them just graduated too! hmm.. at least got wavelength la! haha.. I got my own table, own desktop~ too bad can't online from my desktop! heish! huhu!

After work, went out with Bryan and Adrian again in Curve and we went for dinner and scouted for JoWeng's birthday present.. going for his 21stPartay this Friday.. hmm.. the theme is Red&Black.. so chic uh? hmm.. talkin about that.. I haven't plan what to wear! haha... gotta rest early tonight! don't wanna yawn in the office!

*so happy!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: