blink blink


YAY!

I added another star to my portfolio.. The materialisation of your hardwork if just plan satisfying.. I'm just on cloud nine looking at the product.. Overall, I think I did a good job..

Oh.. today's something new for me.. I was on duty as a beauty shoot photographer.. LOL.. and it's not for models or customers of that cosmetic store but for the media representatives.. It's nice meeting the people behind Her World, Sisters Magazine, Female Magazine, The Star and other people from the press and learn how an interview process and a launching of a new brand is being carried out.. It's all about building contacts.. exchanging namecards and making new connections.. I myself did caught a few tips observing how people talk and introduce their products.. But in the end of the day.. it's all about making people happy with their beauty shot..

Was supposed to watch The Mummy Returned with colleagues and boss but two of the girls were ill and we canceled the plan.. so sad.. Friday night's empty now.. how sad.. I treated myself with a Gold Medal Meal.. :) Oh.. I got a goodie bag too! and it's full of cosmetics.. LOL..

*I am really missing someone*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: