i'm so tired...


I wanted to complain so badly about how harsh today was.. but deep inside.. there's a really terrific feeling resounding....

Let's see.. We went site measurement for almost 3 hours.. a freaking huge big ass house~ 3 storey and dang! the beams and double volumes are so killing me! My back and neck aches kept looking and measuring vertical lengths.. And the best part is I'm so vertically challenge, I need the extra foot of the measuring tape to reach a certain angle! argh! and the measure tape! my God! I think it's barren.. it might be GAY! It's so lembik... Cant stay straight nicely.. hmm~ Mr Measuring Tape's Mandul!!

Went lunch after all the measuring and figures! I hate numbers! but not green notes! :P Had lunch in Central Cafe nearby the office.. I think it's quite a nice place.. but the food is a turn down.. Prob we ordered the wrong thing.. Anyways.. resumed work about 4 something in the office.. And 5 minutes doing the detail drawings.. my eyes started tearing.. I swear I HATE AutoCAD and I don't like doing working drawing.. I can stay all day doing 3dMAX or and 3d drawings but please not AutoCAD! erghh..

Boss came back and told me to do immediate amendments on the Hitachi Display Stand.. *YAY* So so happy! I can stay away from AutoCAD.. Did changes and redesigning 5 different stands for the Hitachi's new product - Ultra Thin LCD.. World's slimmest TV.. haha.. 3.5cm (1.5in) very slim but darn heavy.. it's 20kg with stand.. hmm.. I enjoyed designing all these in 3dMAX.. I finished the first 4 designs.. My boss came telling me.. "You should be proud.. This design of yours will be mass produced and distributed all over Malaysia.. The first one will be launched in JW Marriot next Thursday.. They are producing 50 of these.." cheh.. I'm damn bangga... Left office at 12.00 am

*so sleepy and oh-so-abso-goddamn-lutely bangga*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: