honeycomb and syrup

I feel so sleepy even though I slept so well these two days.. Hm... weekend was a sweetheart~ Spent time at home.. meeting up friends..

Had dinner with Bryan and Adrian at Rumahku.. just beside SFX... The place so nice~ food's good too~ and Bryan was so excited with the service bell.. He can't wait to ring the thing so hard when we asked for the bill~ Halfway through our conversation.. I was so geram.. I grabbed the bell and ring it so hard! Gosh!! then the waitress came and ask.. "YES?" By that time we already annoyed her so badly.. "er...Do you have sambal?.. Thanks!" *nice cover-up?*

Huhu.. Watched Dark Knight today at OU.. It was really nice.. Despite the bloody long queues, company and movie was awesome.. Oh! I saw Mr. Soong with his girlfriend~ haha.. Hm.. Guess that someone can still bear the "long-gas-ness" of his.. hm...

I've nothing much to blog about these days due to work.. been exercising my eyes a lot looking at computer screen and lines and boxes and dots.. hmm.. gotta continue with the HITACHI design and proceed with the detail drawings unless that oh-so-damn-smart lady decides to change the design AGAIN! Already change this and that 4 times la!! Tolong la Ms Hitachi.. stop being so fickle minded!! ~like me~

Oh did I tell you? there's a piano in my house now!

*oh! let me remind you that I'm a banana~ I can't read chinese~ @.@*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: