rainbows and gum drops


It's been a very wonderful week... Despite being really tied up to work and new projects...

Thoroughly, I've spent maximum time at work... generous time with my close buddies.. You know.. normal things friends do.. hang out.. yam cha.. do lunch.. chit chat... But I've not been spending enough time with my housemates.. At most times, they are always either sleeping when I'm home or they are out studying when I'm back home.. And when they're home.. I'm already asleep.. and when I'm awake.. they left the house already.. HaHa...

Went One Utama alone just now for some shopping.. Need to get some necessity.. I sometimes felt I'm SO SMART!.. I got a belt.. was very fickle-minded over a GREEN belt or a brown one.. haha.. In the end.. I got myself the brown one.. and the SMARTEST thing was I measure the length of the belt.. BUT I forgot about the holes!! Now I've to figure out how to make the holes so that I can use the belt nicely..~ haihz.. so SMART! Had lunch with Adrian just now in One Utama.. So full now! :P And I went to see Elvin's work being exhibited in One Utama for the PAM student's work exhibition thingy.. HahA.. was so impressed with the Taylor College's Booth and some artwork.. Took some pictures to get inspiration..

Talking about work.. I really need new ideas and inspiration to design people's bedrooms and living rooms.. I'm currently working on my 3rd project.. a 4 storey semi-D-cum-bungalow.. Am in charge of the master bedroom and the kid's rooms.. hmm.. I think I need ZiZi to be my color guru! haha... I'm so not good in mixin' and matchin' colors.. hmm.. Probably I should get more magazines..

*Off to church now*

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

wah, my name got highlight some more :p
lol get ur company to hire me la.. hahah

Gabbie said...

haha... u already sign contract with your company or not? if u serious i'll try to ask~ but u'll have to work at least 2 months la.. haha i planning to extend my intern there till end of sept.. i enjoy working there..