If tablets are like cereals...


It's the time of the year for me to have some extra spice in life.. High fever I'm talking about.. had it on Thursday.. Aunty GimSai nursed me well, I got fine and was on the roll whole Friday buying stuffs and doing decorations for the GYM Feast.. Even was fine for 'Wanted' in Pavilion~ haha..

Came Saturday morning, I was shivering the whole night.. and the temperature's rising up badly! I was energy-drained.. totally bad condition.. was so worried coz I'll have to be healthy and fit to start work on Tuesday and furthermore, I have an event on Saturday night to manage - GYM Feast.. Went to see doctor.. got medication and I swear! the tablets are HUGE! gosh.. I need to swallow like 7 big tablets in one go! I feel like puking swallowing them coz one of them has this pungent smell I hatE! yuck!

GYM Feast just over.. Thank god it's over.. the whole thing was okay.. not that great~ hmm.. people just came for food! ergh! anyways.. at least they made new friends.. I do~ huhu! hmm.. Gonna rest early and hope everything will be fine! I need to be well! Got choir practice tomorrow, Monday's my only time to buy things and go out, Tuesday gonna start work! have to remember to search for WhiteBoard Studio a day before going to work! haha.. gonna be a rough day!

*still having fever and gastric*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: