Clarification

I think it's time for me to clarify some things so that people wouldn't misunderstand me as a person~

#1 I'm not a rich kid la! I'm living with RM600 a month and that includes my monthly rental!

#2 I can spend extra money on movies and food coz I save my monthly pocket money through eating at home, skipping unnecessary meals and also doing freelance! It's not easy! pls understand!

#3 I'm still a student.. I'm not a working adult~

#4 I don't have really close hang out buddies who find me for outings.. I kept mentioning about this friend or that friend.. It's either the same person or hibyes.. okay? Don't keep saying.. "you have so many friends what~..." I don't.. My church pals are the closest to me now! I don't hangout with classmates often too beside having classes or lunches after class! so please don't keep assuming I always hangout or chillin' with classmate when I'm not~

#5 My housemates have been a sore these days! blegh.. It's either busy studying or petrol price increase.. So I stay at home most of my days! Yes! I might be the biggest whiner on earth! coz it's true! I'm really bored at times..

#6 Honest! I rather spend my whole day playing scrabble than to be felt sympathetic by people out there!

#7 I might not be the greatest friend but I know who's true and who's fakin' it out in front of me!
*annoyed*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: