Long Day

Indeed, I told my friends I've started my very long "break" of 4 months but it seems as though the burden is just starting to build up!

The movie thing is working fine.. still need to polish here and there

I regretted not going to the Interiors Malaysia thingy.. It looked fun though.. Congrats to Ryan and Adelyn for winning 2nd and 3rd for the Student Category Design Competition.. hmm.. at least my college got standard a bit~.. :P

But instead of doing something unproductive.. I skipped the Interiors Malaysia thingy to serve God.. yea.. it was a noble thing but I felt that if I could do both, it would be better.. and today was pretty much hectic.. was in church from 2pm till 11pm.. it's so long~ and I got to know that the choir recording practice will start next week~! every weekend~.. die lo! I didn't even have time to think about or plan my trip back to my hometown~ then I have to study for my Scrabble competition in 3 weeks time! omgosh!!!

Today I attended a talk on sexuality in church after mass.. was persistently invited by the Lifeline members that I couldn't run away but go.. I feel it's bit lame! and bit too conservative esp on the contraceptive and homosexuality issues.. and there were a few clashing issues.. hmm.. well, I don't really find it fruitful but ya, basically made me hate Catholicism more listening to all this! It's this part of Catholicism that I don't like! too conservative la sometimes! Well, being a Catholic can be so tough sometimes due to too many obligations and stuff!

Life's tough to think about! At this point of time.. I am thinking.. have I done enough to make me feel proud of myself? What achievements have I accomplished in life that I am to boast about? What great things have I done in life that serves good purpose? hmm... sometimes, thinking of them just made you ponder to sections in your life that you've not visited for a long long time.. I really need to plan my time well and not having my mind wander too much around un-necessities!

I miss my HUNS in UK and Australia.. :(

*emo*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: