Away to Penang

Fuhh....

Monday's Kungfu Panda was not too bad... Bryan got new car! heish.. Mazda RX8 summore! so cool looking.. and it's red!

Tuesday's Scrabble Rapid Training was fantastic.. Played the whole day.. Had great homecook meals.. FFK my Godsisters.. sorry *evil grin*..

Wednesday's haircut was nice! I like my new haircut! it's short and nicely primped.. Watched Get Smart.. funny! Right.. and Anne Hathaway.. was a bomb! she's more than nuclear hot! haha.. I think she look so much better than Angelina Jolie.. :)

Thursday's trip is gonna be so fun! yea.. I mean "fun".... Alex's gonna talk about the ISA.. Politics.. Economy.. bla bla.. those who read Malaysiakini.com.. Gosh! Gonna die with all these subjects~ Uncle JinChor will crack jokes in between.. Me and Vannitha will sit quietly and listen.. I don't wanna respond coz I think I'll look dumb! haha.. I think it'll be good! Those who don't know.. Uncle JinChor is the Kopitiam actor who plays the role as Uncle Chan - the old Chinese Uncle who's best friend with Uncle Kong - Mano Maniam <=is it Maniam? hmm.. nvm... Ahh.. yes.. I'm talking about my travelmates to Penang.. Friday's food hunting in Penang gonna be great! I miss Penang Food! hahaha... Saturday's battle arena gonna be scorching HOT! I'll be beating everyone! Sunday's podium gonna see me walking home as Champion! Muahahahahhahaa

Okay.. being a little too ambituous here.. bluerk.. Dream Martin.. you won't win! yes.. I know~

*yay*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: