Oil Price Hike


Oh.. I'm not whining.. I just thought it would be great to share this in my blog.. I got it from an email sent by my dad's friend.. Apparently, I think the comparison is relevant.. I don't understand why the sudden extreme price hike and the savings would be used to subsidise flour, rice and oil? hmm.. How much can the government subsidise when half the money is filling their own pocket? and to think of it.. If there's no such price hike, the country wouldn't develop.. Malaysians just needs to learn to be more independent.. less dependency on the government because they're not a good pillar to lean on! It's for the rakyat~ Oh gawsh! LAME old Slogan! WTH!

oh gawsh.. I'm still as bored as ever! Can't wait for CG tomorrow! yay!.. Oh.. I had my dimsum cravings satisfied y'day night! after spending 15 minutes queueing at the petrol station for fuel~ ha ha.. Many others queued up for more than an hour.. I saw the massive crowd at every station! crwazeee!!! BUT IT'S GOOD THAT AT LEAST MALAYSIANS ARE GATHERING TOGETHER AS ONE TO DO ONE SAME THING! MUHIBAH! hahahahahaha

*free*

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

Henry Yeo said...

actually Iran had to start rationing its petrol at the start of this year already.

The venezuluan guy is just throwing oil away to boost his popularity.

As for Malaysia, from what I heard, the govt has very few refining capacity for its own oil. Most of it is done by Singapore, so blame the govt for underinvestment.

Pete said...

i'm ready to throw myself at a speeding car if the oil price goes up again in August.

GabrIel said...

hey pete thanks for dropping by.. where did u found my blog from? hmm

Anonymous said...

"BUT IT'S GOOD THAT AT LEAST MALAYSIANS ARE GATHERING TOGETHER AS ONE TO DO ONE SAME THING!"
THAT WAS OSO STOLEN FROM ME..!! BLEAGH~~! Hmph... if do assg sure fail, duno how 2 attributes sources.. -_-"