Hobbit-ism!

As I promised.. this CLASSIC picture! woo.. so drama right? okay.. I'm not retarded or vertically challenge~.. FInE!! I am vertically challenge! horizontal too! hmm.. but standing next to him just made me look un-short right?because he's 6'5".. make it 198cm tall~ Gosh.. he's so tall that I wish my I could grow just 5% of his height.. and I'll be SO GRATEFUL! la la la...

Imagine.. he don't need to stand on chairs like I usually do to fix the curtain or change light bulbs.. or even reaching those high cabinets.. He can see so clearly in concerts even if he stands like at the back row! He doesn't need to take pictures in between people's arms like Linda did.. :P haihz.. but there's many things only "short" people like me would be able to do... like.. err.. (consoling myself).. err.. avoiding bending down while walking between the tree branches.. *shit! Lost of words~* I'll think of one later!

Oh.. I forgot to introduce my friend pulak!..He's Roosevelt or Roosie! :P

Just got back from wedding mass and lunch! so tired and lack of sleep! only have an hour to sleep before preparing for the evening mass later! After that Choir practice and watching Hairspray in Patrick's aunt's place.. retro night tonight! woohoo! Do I sound excited? oh gosh.. no.. I'm so tired.. still need to see Anthony coz he need my help to do publicity for the Lifeline Conference.. hmmm.. Shit la.. I'm becoming so commited to Lifeline.. I don't wanna be so busy! hmm..

Oh! My name appeared on TheStar yesterday! Scrabble Scene! huhu! *bannga*<_random>

*over the top*
*tired*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: