WTF?

As usual... layan-ing my boredom.. i went website-hopping~! so I decided to go see this website I was clicking on some KBU student profiles.. hoping to see Zizi's face in there~ coz she took part that day when they were doing the promo in college.. and.. my kaypoh-ness.. I went reading some of the profile coz it's kinda funny reading their slogan of why they are natural~ so weird right?

I am the most natural because...... <-- it takes time to figure that out! hmm... what was your answer that day uh Zi?? curious

!!!annndd! I found this profile page the MOST hilarious and ridiculous! omgosh! even the webmaster's bit off la I think! This is one of the lamest grammatical error I've ever encountered.. can't they just stick with root word? spot the mistake? hmm...

Guess I'll let you be the judge~ tell me what you think!

*bored*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: