Fuuhh!


It has been a pretty up and down week for me.. one day it's good, superbly awesome and the other day is like down to hell!

Had some rough time making decisions after decisions.. mainly about work, life and health.. it's not easy I would say.. People around me are supportive and really made me went through these hardships and I really wanna thank them deep down from my heart.. you know who you are..

I'm leaving office end of this month and I have 4 more days to spend in the office learning and gaining experience.. and 4 more days before I start missing my colleagues.. It'll be kinda awkward not waking up in the morning, dress up and drive to work.. coz it has been a routine for me for two months.. It's sad thinking that I have to leave so soon.. My thought of working for an additional month did not came through as I decided to take a break before the semester starts and I wanted to go to Singapore for a vacation on my own..

But to vanquish the un-wonderful feeling, my laptop is arriving in one of these days! Can't wait..!!! I got my baby a pet.. a very nice white mouse! huhu.. I hope they'll work together well~ Planning to get my baby some clothings to avoid him/her getting bruises too! :P *right! I have not think of a gender for my baby~

I'm not feeling so well these days.. and today, having headache again.. contemplating of taking an MC tomorrow to get a good rest as these weekend have been HECTIC for me.. Oh! had the best steamboat at home just now.. prepared by muah~ :P everyone enjoyed it.. will post pictures in FB~ so yummy you'll salivate! :P

Gotta have a good rest hoping I'll be fine tomorrow...

Random : Miss my buddies lots! Gotta find time to catch up with them~

*bloated*

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

hey, feeling better yet?
Ha, the gender of your baby, lemme know which it is when u're decided, lol. Mine's defintely an alpha male, tho it's beginning to show signs of aging. Takpe, I still love it anyway, he.

Gabbie said...

hey!! I am feeling good already! spent time doing things I left out for weeks.. - dissertation.. huhu~

Gender?~ hmm.. still thinking.. still waiting too see my baby and it'll give me that first impression of its first cry~ haha.. duno la.. yours is an old man ar? hmm.. i'll update you of coz~ :)