first "oh-shit-i-am-fucking-tagged" post

Instructions:

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions.
Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What plans do I have to jumpstart my career?
work my ass off and be really absorbent to accept new ideas and generate better understanding in my field

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Scrabble and Cooking

3. What kind of news do you read?

Sports and Gossips

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
My waistline! LOL.. been yearning for a size 30 and I missed out by an extra inch! all the time! ergh! so it's okay to get fat if you could eat anything you WANT!

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
No

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

NO! trauma baby!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Sanity

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Finish this thingy and sleep!

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

It depends.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Crazy, Cheeky, Cheerful!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Everything my other half has yet to become <- I think nothing could replace this answer by the person who tagged me! :P

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Hygiene!

13. What are the characteristics of your dream job?
Not under supervision, generates income like a powerplant and having cool colleagues! but I do have to bear the cost of stress~

14. if you had a choice to choose between saving yourself or the person you love the most, who would it be? and Why?

It's so Cinderella-cum-Snow-White.. I don't believe in fairy tales.. and I would save my bloody ass first before I could save someone.. Don't wanna kill both!

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
neither.. I don't wanna be rich and sad.. or poor and happy.. i wanna be just AVERAGE...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Impatience

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Bryan

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
having my own company, condo and car

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I make people laugh and can be annoying sometimes! :) *smirk*

20. If you can bring only ONE thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Memories

Tag

Adelyn Tam

Claire Chan

Zizi

Huey Juen

Pikey

*off to bed.. it's frrwwweeaaakkkiiiinnnn' 1 a.m!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: