i need my guardian angel lord

ARIES - The Aggressive

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be 'Right'. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.

How true can horoscopes be sometimes... but I am so into the line I highlighted green~ LOL.. it's so true.. being KIASU! LOL.. and the line I highlighted red.. it's even more true! haaha

I'm torn between two huge things now.. and I really need to sit down and think over them.. It's eating me up! I don't like it.. I need support from friends or whoever it is but it's hard to meet up with friends nowadays due to workloads and laziness.. hmm.. All I could do is pray to the Lord and ask for his mercy and love.. Praise the Lord for giving me life till this day..

I've been having gastric each time after meal.. It's so fucking annoying! Coz I can't fill up my tummy and I get hungry very easily! erghh!! To add salt to sore wound, my wisdom tooth is growing and it's giving me hard time to chew! Erghh!! and the best thing out of all, to top the icing on the 'cake' was the stupid ulcers popping out on my tongue!! ERGHh!!! So SO unlucky!

*going to work*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: