How Great Thou Art

This is so random~

I met an accident yesterday and my car french-kissed a Mercedez Benz!!!! It happened in a flash.. like out of a sudden there's this car jutting out of no where.. it's a one way street and it's my road.. and it happen right in front of my office.. Thank God by colleagues were there and my boss in an instant drove back and try to settle the hoohaa for me.. The guy was okay.. coz it's hard to tell who's fault was it... BUMMER! I'm going to spend all my salary on that car repair~ ergh! hate it when things like that happen... it always happen when I already plan on what to do with the extra cash! now everything have to cancel! Why must it happen on me? Why must it be yesterday! haihz...

I so so tak suka la... Anyway.. I'm perfectly fine.. just the car's skirting koyak and the right signal light came off... dent a lil'.. so.. I'm gonna change the skirting.. fix the light back in.. give it a good knock! and have it sprayed and it'll look good again~ I hope my dad won't notice.. I didn't wanna tell him coz of some issues.. blog readers.. shhh!!!!!!!!

*feels so unlucky and moody*

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Henry Yeo said...

given the way I drive, I have yet to experience any accidents since 2003.

Need to drive more slowly.

Gabbie said...

okay~~ seems like you're a better driver~ :P