proudly presents...

Set up in JW Marriot Hotel
Ta daa! The first stand completed
The minirack in Cheras Furniture City.. exact prototype in MV and OU too..

Okay.. it might not appear that impressive due to so many things.. the first stage of the design was awesome I would say.. but working with a revengeful client.. it's like boiling in hell~ The execution wasn't that good due to time constraint.. it's like building a final model in two days.. you know what I mean~ I prefer black with glowing red wordings.. but the client loves white background with red wordings.. what to do...

Okay.. Today was awesome! Me and my boss went to 4 different places to settle the HITACHI stuff.. The wordings you see on the mini white rack? It's sticker.. and we have to stick on every stand sent... namely One Utama, Mid Valley and Cheras Furniture City.. so was driving round town today.. After that, we went to Pavilion to do site survey in Harvey Norman and Bonia.. It was so cool.. we went to various Interior Design shops and furniture shops and my boss kept feeding my with design tips and information.. I learnt a lot today! Met Keith today and man! he's a darn good sales person! and the products in the shop he's working in is impressive! At least my boss was attracted~ haha..

Been a long day.. out since 2pm till 8pm.. gotta get a good rest today!

*i haven't fix my car! BUMMER!*

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Henry Yeo said...

file for later projects. Make a stunning one to show up that client that who should know better. :P