Sunday...

Last night I went to sleep early.. Barely even able to finish my scrabble game with god knows who, I resigned and went to sleep.. without me realising that my computer was on, the room light was still on.. Well, got up pretty early this morning.. about 7 something.. then tossed around in bed till 8.45am.. got up, surf the net.. as usual, read the papers online.. then watched Survivor China.. oh yeah it's getting exciting..

After that, left home about 10.45 for Times Square.. was expecting some drama.. well, I went from Taman Paramount to Dang Wangi.. at Dang Wangi station, to exit the station, there's a very high escalator.. wat else!? I grabbed my phone and snap this pic! he he! I think it's cool! :)




Expecting some drama still.. was turned down as Suanne still leading the pack with consecutive wins.. haih.. tak syok.. but Beng Way suddenly went up while Ian fall flat to the bottom.. haih.. the Malacca boys did well too! Alvin was 6th while Han Yang was 7th.. erm.. at least got hope a bit la! he he...

Dr. Adele - Suanne's mum, Penang Scrabble Club President & Future M'sia Scrabble Club President! he he!


I was once there... but the World Youth Scrabble Championship was still not materialised yet when I was still under 18.. sob sob.. I wanna represent the country too~ aww.. Nvm.. I wont make it to the top.. When all these psychos around.. ha ha!

Suanne - Scott - BengWay (Luck y'all!)


Pretty tired tho... went to pasar malam just now.. in a blink RM10 gone! just on fooD! haih.. got my favourite Black Sesame dessert and the 'cai kueh' haha! :P yummy..

Signing out *bloated*

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

Unknown said...

MARTIN ... KEJI!!
You and your S's ....
KEJI!!
Bully me .. again and again! =(
HAHA. NVM La. I KARAT-ED liao.
good game =P

GabrIel said...

aiyok.. sorry la.. i didnt mean to.. ha ha! but u did pretty well too wat.. nice game ya..

Anonymous said...

Thanks, will need the luck haha. Told you I'd look sad in that photo ;)

GabrIel said...

aw... you look fine wert.. no worries.. hey.. u marked ur biggest career in Scrabble d... WSC and WYSC.. come on! all eyes on you! hehe!