Exhausted!

Scrabble and ABC ice kacang did my day today...

I went to Times Square today to watch the juniors play their last match before the final selection for the World Youth Scrabble Championship.. Suanne as expected was unbeatable.. well, Ian Tay almost break her streak but some mistakes just dashed his chance and he lost by 8 points.. tough luck! good luck to everyone! Tomorrow I'll be going there again to observe.. seriously! they play words that i really dun even know or come across before... ONIE, COGENERS, etc.. haih.. pening wey.. but enjoyed the friendly against Aaron, YiEn and Dr. Adele

Halfway during my game with Yi En, everyone seems to buy the ice kacang... started of by this parent of some kid, then Michael then Dr. Adele.. Yi En was out of temptation.. he got himself a bowl.. I also canot tahan la.. it was quite good.. I went to buy.. ya... spent money summore.. but it was decent.. :P blerk...



Went back to the carpark.. oh ya! today I drove to Times Square myself! clever not!? ha ha! no need a Scottish to direct me adi! :P The parking was like RM 12 okayz... ish.. sakit hati wey..

Went to church right after that and sat with Joveena... she's like totally lost her voice due to some sore throat... and was 'PLAYING CHARADES' with me during mass.. hand gestures and body languages.. writing in the air.. ya.. pretty tiring ler.. ha ha!

Had quite an intense practice in caroling today.. gotta rest now... ciaoz!

Signing out...

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

conan_cat said...

aiks, since when times square raise their rates again?? @__o i tot max charge is just rm10 for weekends!!

and ooo xmas caroling! :D which choir you sing in oh?? i also wanna join~~ :D me choir no fun de hahaha

GabrIel said...

am doing caroling for my church.. SFX.. :)

ian-ization said...

oh... damn this year Christmas is early... i better start buying x'mas present now instead.. haha.. my fren's starting their practicing in SATB.. darn.. imagine singing SATB from house to house... haha...

CHeerz~!!!

GabrIel said...

wats satb??