L-O-O-K

Ok.. let's just be straight forward... We're doing our lantern.. ya.. Interior Architecture students making lanterns.. how great~ =.= I really dunno why we're stuck in this lantern making coz of the competition which we must participate... DuaBelas thingy.. aiyoyo.. giving me the headaches.. I felt this is not a boost for the further project.. Tomorrow in the briefing for the new project kayz people! are u feeling the heat? ready? NOT AT ALL for me! come on.. this is not a way to warm up... making lanterns.. er? yuckie... i dun like it!

Group project is another pain.. basically, 'WE' are great people with great mind which is full of creativity, fresh ideas, originality and innovativeness... We hardly work well together.. coz of too many clashes.. A wants like this.. B dun like it.. C wants to have this.. D dun want it.. Ya.. lotsa frets.. but still, things have to be done...

I've not been putting much thoughts into this project and I'm feeling guilty.. I dun like it! Some people really semangat wana go everything perfectly.. come out with superb ideas.. It doesn't mean that i feel intimidated... i know my strengths and weaknesses.. but the lecturers cannot expect the best of us at all time.. right? anyways... I'm sick of being the no.1 student sorta thing.. Some told me, the lecturers kept praising me that in their mind, i'm very intimidating.. come on! everyone can produce good works.. it's whether u play the game with full force or not.. haih...

Today nothing much i did.. just some parts of the lantern.. little bit here there.. aikz.. feel bad~ This is the way it should be.. having fun in the midst of work.. ha ha~ like what Adelyn did.. she's enjoying herself! ha ha! Had a good laugh.. it made my day felt better...



As usual, i left class early.. went for badminton.. Ah Hui's already waiting for me.. Today wasn't so intense coz didnt play much.. well, 'll be playing again tomorrow.. have to perfect some shots esp my backhand..! it's getting worse! argh!.. Tmr have to finish the lantern as well! and got IAD club meeting... Seems like it'll be a busy busy day tomorrow.. gotta rest well tonite... going Chia How's place to help out with the lantern laterz... mm..

Tonite's swenson's nite..but i dun think i'll go.. haih.. am broke adi!

Signing out.. craving for icecream!!

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

Damn, i look sexy in those glasses. B-D

GabrIel said...

OMG... that's so humble of you to give yourself such a sweet comment! as if!

ryanrodriguez' said...

Lol... big big sweat ^^"