Rest in Peace....


"I look upon life as a gift from God. I did nothing to earn it. Now that the time is coming to give it back, I have no right to complain." - Joyce Cary


Today was pretty enjoyable... Had lunch AGAIN with Adelyn, ZiZi, Linda and Anisha but this time with an addition of George (we didnt ditch u again...), Su Ching and Athika.. Athika offered us a ride coz she drove an Unser so it fitted us purrfectly! YaY.. had lunch in D'Kayu la.. so expensive.. tak pe la.. once a while...

Today practised more badminton with my new partner for mix doubles, Weei Hui... She's good indeed.. well, there's still spaces to improve esp on our communication in court.. well, other than that, we're fine! So, I am aiming a top three finish.. Luck to me! haha!

After Badminton, choir practice for caroling! Just gotta know that we need to sing in shopping malls and so many places.. got 15 or 18 songs to memorise and now like wat? 3 songs dah blur.. ha ha! I sealed a tenor solo for the quartet! yay! ha ha.. quite surprised with my voice projection.. didnt know i could reach the high note! but still need a lot of polishing!

Halfway thru practice, mum called, but I didnt answer... I called back.. Bro told me my grand aunty in Singapore passed away in her sleep.. I felt the sorrow but I held back coz I can't let go my emotions to the choir members.. not an attention seeker k!? ha ha! but pray to God that her soul will rest in peace... I still remember how a great grandaunt she was when I was still a kid.. her hospitality.. and always bringing me and my brother gifts whenever she came to pay us a visit in Malacca.. I'm going to miss her... so so badly!

People, please pray for her k? thanks so much!




"The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God." - Eileen Elias Freeman

Signing out... feeling some emptiness...

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

ryanrodriguez' said...

May ur grand aunt rest in peace.. =)

anyway u know weei hui too! omg its like u noe quite a few of my frens haha XD she's my childhood fren and we used to stay just opposite the road until i moved recently haha.

GabrIel said...

no... she played badminton quite often.. so got to know her from there! ha ha! this world is SO small! u'll never know! ha ha ha!

ian-ization said...

Sorry to hear that... will put into my prayer.. Gambate in ur new sem...

Cheerz~!!!

GabrIel said...

thanks...

Nyle said...

When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know. :-)