Proud to be Malaysian..

Took this on Friday night at the carpark beside Poppi


Isnt this magnificent? I was so so amazed with what i saw.. it's like a ice tower.. Wow..! I was blown away seriously.. was de-virginised of clubbing already.. accompany my cousins and their frens to Poppi the other day.. just masuk je coz my cousin's apparently like VIP there.. drank lotsa lotsa Vodka with cranberry.. NicE! haha.. too bad Suzanne and Kat didnt join us~ :(

Went of of the Club about 2am like that.. was pretty worried abt Roadblocks coz drank quite alot BUT i was pretty sure i was very sober! haha.. But i left the place deaf! Pekak kayz!! like the music loud gilerz.. haih...

The next morning, Christine, muh cousin went to the TwinTowers to get the tickets for the Bridge visit.. was so cool! I didnt regret going tho.. I actually pun malas wanna talk a lot.. let the picture tell you tales! hahaha

*as you enters....


*the lift buttons...


*these are some shots i manage to take with my camera phone in that 10-minutes visit.. ha ha!








*on top of Suria KLCC




*and my FAVORITE pic of all!! comment on it kayz?


Prob you guys might wonder why my posts lapsed so long.. basically, stupid housemates lags my connection.. then the connection just went off like this.. for few days... i tak dapat online langsung! today the computer expert came back! and fixed it! haih.. too bad i'm a computer NOOB! >.<

Signing out..

7 scoop(s) of icecream:

ryanrodriguez' said...

haha i still like the ice tower =p nice camera phone u using.. so clear! wat model issit?

Zuliana said...

i like the ice tower shot too :-)
superb!

GabrIel said...

Am using the Sony Ericsson 810i... aww.. I LuRvE it a lot too! haha! now are you proud to be malaysian? haha

Zuliana said...

hmmm.. who says i'm not proud? lol

GabrIel said...

aikz! okla... u memang anak Malaysia! hey.. wanna catch Hati Malaya 1957? it's out tomorrow... no one apparently wana teman me watch la..

Zuliana said...

what the heck is that? never heard of it! hahah
so much for being an Anak Malaysia!
if u do my VW for me, i sanggup teman u! wtv it is la.. lol

GabrIel said...

amboi.... banyak lawa ur muka! lemme measure how thick is ur skin! cheez... it's shuhaimi baba's show.. kinda nice la.. i duno.. i wanna watch.. can ask anisha as well.. she'll be interested.. haha!