College begins...

Again... ya.. frets... and more frets.. and More frets... MORE frets..

College life commence with a big bang boom! haha! Monday was as mundane as usual.. briefing briefing.. since our subjects and coursework all revamped.. so we needa listen to the lecturer talk abt the new subjects and stuff... bla bla bla..

And people tot first day of college got early dismiss! ya right! First day of college = briefing for project 1..there'll be assignment to do.. have to do research on lanterns.. do sketches and handwritten information for the various types of lanterns... banyak songeh la!

This time is a group work so I'm very excited.. my group mates are great! not surprising at all, i got teamed up with Adelyn again.. like in every group is always with her... and our tutorial lecturer is.. Jeng Jeng Jeng.. Ms. Rosidah.. Honestly, I cried when I saw my name in group B which was led by her! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! not that i am touched or wat! I damn sad wey.. was so dreadfully hoping that I'll get either HuwiHuwi, Atie or the new Hamidon... Hamidon male ke? i tot female! haha... but then i get Rosidah.. Ish ish ish.... Thank god! Atie told us the list is not permanent.. sigh of relief!

After briefing, we got this talk on DuaBelas.. as expected, I got chosen for it thanks to some smart ass who nominated my name for some performance thingy.. I was like WTH!!! have to pay like RM 180 for it summore and stay in this junkyard hostel worse than the one we stay during APSDA in UIA.. aiyoyo... tolong la! oh ya.. confirmed! George, Keith, Anisha and ZIzi's coming along too! how great...~ ohya.. THANKS jackson and tingfung for shouting my name! -_-"

Going out for yam cha now..

Signing out..

0 scoop(s) of icecream: