New House...

Oh yea... after a lot wait.. Finally can shift to new place...

HOWEVER... the cleaning process... is really killing everyone in the house...

first! define dirty.. now try define filthy... this house... whoever stayed in it previously is really 100Xdirty and 1000XFILTHY asses!!! not to make everyone *ewwwwwww yuck!~* i rather not post those geli pictures la.. contaminate my camera phone only...

Today I went to the new place to do laundry... When I reached, I was alone.. After I pressed the Start button, I went to the living hall and makan la.. Da Bao something before going to the new house coz was damn hungry... when I just about to eat, 5 housemates came back..

*BUMMER*

"heyz... thank god u r here..."
"good lo you're here... got things for u to do.."

I'm like.. " i just only sit down ler... i need to do homework (stupid CV and VW) after laundry... they'll like start work after you eat la! I'm like.. FIne.. I'll do... coz they're all girls la.. but they are like the Bandaraya people.. clean the whole house like brand new! haha! at least i did some thing.. look!

Cabinet doors... one cleanED one not!


Close-up.. see the difference?


see the difference on the ceiling?


and oh ya. thanks so so much An Chyi for cleaning the toilet for US.. it's like from super DIRTY kayz.. like yellowish tannish like kena bomb like that.. till white.. putih berseri.. she finished like one whole brand new big bottle of CLOROX! haha! goodjob! *applauds*


I felt so bad leaving without doing much things BUT I have no choice la peoplez.. later when paint the house I promise I'll do..! *innocent face* REALLY!! I'll do...

Prwomise (fingers crossed)

Signing out...

0 scoop(s) of icecream: