when I am bored...


Seriously, some of you might think that I have no life. I truly admits that my life is quite pathetic, sharing a room with a couple; having no sense of who I am as a person; always heading home after class; social life lingers around the same few people; etc etc...

Dalfred, a model friend of mine who stands at 181cm tall said that he consider himself short among his friends. OMGOSH! Are his friends trees? I'm barely 170cm and and he is saying that he is short at 181cm? I'm a bloody midget then! I drew him that ultraman on MSN. How cute?! :D

Yes, it's very lame, I know. That's what happened when I am very very bored, sitting on the couch whole day glaring at the laptop screen while trying to figure out what to do with my sketchbook.

I'll go cranky soon! Trust me.. I am already~

*I'm still ignoring.. I don't know why~

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Magdalene-Sophie said...

i like this post! :)